Motivational speeches deliver results
‘Think outside the box and anything could happen!’…that’s been my mantra and I enjoy sharing my experiences, of how I’ve overcome my own difficulties, to motivate and inspire others.
Since birth I have had to ‘think outside the box’. Having cerebral palsy means that I am unable to walk…but that hasn’t stopped me.
- gained GCES, A’levels and a degree!
- been awarded my Gold Duke of Edinburgh Award
- abseiled the Brecon Becons
- sat on the Great Wall of China
- thrown myself out of a plane!
- set up my own business
- tutored students
- spoken on diversity
- established Outside the Box Education
None of it’s been easy
Let me talk to you, your colleagues, your students, your friends about how digging deep and finding motivation and pro-activity correlates directly to your quality of life – both at home and at work.
How can I best tailor a speech for your purposes? Please get in touch to find out.